Who doesn’t love pizza? If you know someone who doesn’t, stop hanging out with them asap. There’s obviously something seriously wrong with them.
Most sane people like pizza. The people you want to surround yourself with love pizza. Why wouldn’t they? It’s saucy, cheesy, easy to eat and really doesn’t cost a lot of money compared to other types of food.
There are so many types to choose from. Sicilian, Neapolitan, and Chicago deep dish are just a few. We specialize in Roman pizza al taglio and thin crust round pizza. Our Roman pizza is typical of the type of pizza you’d get at the famous Pizzarium near the Vatican. Our round pies are a hybrid of N.Y. style and New Haven style apizza. Thick or thin, there’s a pizza style for everyone.
Pizza is the perfect canvas for whatever it is you’re into when it comes to food and diets. You can load it up with sausage, bacon or prosciutto if you’re the carnivorous type. If you’re vegetarian or vegan, a little broccoli rabe and roasted peppers is a nice combo. Even if you’re all about the no-carb lifestyle, cauliflower crust pizza gives you that pizza fix everyone needs.
I always knew pizza was a big business. What I didn’t know was how big pizza was in the catering game. Since Mortadella Head opened, we’ve been working with a lot of local companies who buy lunch for their employees on a regular basis. I guess it makes sense if you think about it. Pizza is the perfect food for a crowd.
Check out a few reasons below why you should think about ordering some pies the next time your team has a meeting or event!
1. Pizza Catering is Budget Friendly – The per person cost of pizza catering can’t be beat. It’s the best way to feed a crowd on a small budget. Most pizza shops will offer bulk discounts on big orders.
2. Pizza Catering Is Perfect For Short Notice– Pizza is the perfect food when you have to feed a crowd in a hurry. Most pizza shops can easily put together big orders a fast.
3. Pizza Catering Gets Delivered– Most pizza shops are ready to deliver. They are all set up to bring a bunch of pizza to your office anytime.
4. Pizza Catering Is Quick and Easy to Serve – When you need to feed a crowd quick, you don’t need to worry about keeping the food hot, needing lots of serving trays and utensils. When you serve pizza at a large event, all you really need are some napkins. Stack the pizza boxes up and let people help themselves.
5. Everyone Loves Pizza! And if they don’t, you know what to do.