1 quart of tomato sauce
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
1/4 cup vodka
1 cup heavy cream
½ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
1. In a large saucepan, warm olive oil over medium-high heat until it shimmers.
2. Add red pepper flakes and allow them to flavor the oil for 30-60 seconds.
3. Add the tomato sauce and vodka to the pan and stir together.
4. Bring heat to high and simmer for 8-10 minutes, until slightly thickened and the alcohol flavor is cooked off.
5. Stir frequently and reduce heat if necessary.
6. Stir in the cream and grated Romano cheese and cook about 1 minute, just until heated through.
7. Toss it with pasta or splash it on a chicken cutlet with some mozzarella and make a sexy drunken Chicken Parm!