1 large egg(s)
5 tbsp sugar
2 fl oz extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Greek yogurt
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 + 1/2 tsp baking powder
a pinch of salt
5 chocolate chunks
- Sift the flour and baking powder together. Add a pinch of salt, mix with a fork, and set aside.
- Crack the eggs and combine them with the sugar in a large bowl.
- Add in the following order: oil, yogurt, and the powder mix you did before.
- Get a muffin pan or place some paper molds in cupcake cups.
- Fill the molds just over half full with the muffin batter. Then, add 1 chocolate chunk and cover with more batter.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 392° F. After 5 minutes, lower the temperature to 356° F and keep baking for another 10 minutes.
- When the time has passed, do the toothpick test. Stick one toothpick into a muffin, and remove it after a second. If it is dry and has no trace of batter, you can take the muffins out of the oven.
- Remove the muffins from the muffin pan/cupcake cups and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy them while they’re still warm!
- Prep Time: 5
- Rest time: 10
- Cook Time: 15