- 1 can white Cannellini Beans
- 1 can kidney Beans
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 celery stocks, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 bag of baby spinach
- 1 can of diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 lb-1 lb pasta of your choice
- 4 cups chicken bouillon/stock (can substitute for vegetable broth)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, pepper, crushed red pepper flakes, fresh herbs, bay leaf, Italian seasoning, green goddess seasoning to taste (optional)
- Add some olive oil to a pot and begin to saute your garlic on medium-high heat until fragrant.
- Add your onions, carrots, and celery to the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent and carrots and celery soften.
- Add beans, tomatoes, and chicken stock to a pot. Season to your liking. Bring it to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, making sure nothing is sticking to the bottom of the pot.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and add your pasta. Cook until al dente or according to package instructions. Toss with olive oil after draining to prevent sticking.
- Add everything to a large bowl, top with some parmesan cheese, and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container for up to five days.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Soup
- Method: Cooked
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: italian cannellini bean soup recipe