Serves 2-4 People | Time: 15-20 Minutes
- 1 bag of frozen or fresh raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb of fettuccine
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe’s Bomba Sauce (or crushed red pepper and tomato paste)
- 1 package of spinach, washed
- 2–4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp of olive oil, add more if necessary
- 2 tbsp grated Romano cheese
- 1.5 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Boil a pot of water. Once boiling, add half of the salt and pasta and let cook until al dente or according to package instructions.
- While the pasta cooks, add the shrimp and minced garlic to a large skillet. or heavy bottomed pan
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper, paprika, and Italian seasoning, and cook over medium-high heat until just pink.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan. Add more olive oil if necessary, and add the spinach. Sauté on medium-low heat to your liking.
- Add the shrimp back in, along with the bomba sauce and grated Romano. Add the pasta to the pan with the garlicky sauce, and thoroughly mix.
- Serve as is, topping with fresh parsley and crusty bread as a side if you have any.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Shrimp