12 ounces of pasta of choice
1 pint cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
8 ounces mozzarella pearls
1 – 1 ½ cups basil pesto
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook pasta until it is al dente according to the package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, prepare your other ingredients. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves, or quarters if they are large.
- When the pasta is finished cooking, cool it rapidly by running it under cold water.
- Toss your cooked pasta, tomatoes, cheese, and pesto in a large bowl and stir until the pesto has coated everything.
- Chill in the fridge for at least two hours for best results, or serve immediately if needed.