For the batter:
2 large eggs
4 + 1/4 oz brown sugar
4 + 1/4 fl oz extra-virgin olive oil
4 + 1/4 oz Greek yogurt
1 tbsp espresso powder
1 + 1/2 cup cake flour or all-purpose flour
1 tbsp baking powder
For the crumb:
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and sugar at low speed. Then, add the olive oil and mix well.
- Add the Greek yogurt as well, and mix again until incorporated. Finally, add the espresso powder.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the baking powder and flour and sift them. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Pour half of the mix into a loaf or plumcake pan.
- For the topping, combine the sugar and the cinnamon in small bowl with a fork. Sprinkle this evenly over the batter in your pan.
- Add the rest of the batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool before serving.
- Enjoy your Greek yogurt coffee cake!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 35
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: yogurt coffee cake recipe