1 lb of your favorite mushrooms in 1/4 inch slices
2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon dried basil
- Add olive oil to a large skillet and place on medium high heat.
- Add garlic to the pan. Let the garlic cook for about 1-2 minutes. If you notice that the garlic is starting to burn, turn the stove down to medium heat.
- Add sliced mushrooms to the pan and season again with salt and pepper.
- Add the dried basil to the pan.
- Allow the mushrooms to cook on medium high heat for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Stir every so often with a wooden spoon and loosen up any browned bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Add them to your pizza and drizzle with the garlic aioli.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15