16 oz fresh whole milk ricotta
13 oz spinach
6 tbsp grated parmesan
2 tbsp lemon juice
olive oil to taste
ground black pepper
- Heat the spinach in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta with the grated parmesan and the spices.
- Take the spinach away from the heat, remove the excess water, and when they’ve cooled down a little, blend them.
- Combine with the ricotta cheese mixture, add the lemon juice, and mix again.
- Use it for your favorite stuffed pasta or baked pasta dish.
- Prep Time: 15
- Category: Filling
- Method: Blending & Mixing
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: ricotta filling recipe, ravioli filling recipe, ricotta and spinach filling