1 pound yellow peaches, pitted and sliced
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 cup peach liqueur
1 750 mL bottle of dry white wine
¼ cup simple syrup (or to taste)
2 lemons, sliced
3 limes, sliced
Sparkling water (optional)
- In a large pitcher, combine your peach slices and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Add the peach liqueur and allow the mixture to sit for around 30 minutes while the peaches absorb some of the liqueur.
- Add the simple syrup, white wine, and citrus slices to the pitcher and cover.
- Chill the mixture in the fridge overnight.
- Serve over ice with extra fruit to garnish. If you want to add sparkling water, fill each glass ¾ of the way full and top them off with club soda.