24 fresh ravioli
1 stick of butter
1 lemon (you’ll use both its juice and grated zest)
1/2 glass of white wine
Fresh mint leaves to taste
Fresh parsley leaves to taste
Ground black pepper
- Bring the water to a boil and toss in the ravioli. Let them cook for 3-4 minutes. If you’re using store-bought ravioli, you might need to keep them in the water for about 8 – 10 minutes.
- While the ravioli are boiling, melt the butter in a little pot, then add the lemon juice and, shortly after, the white wine.
- When the wine has evaporated, add chopped mint and parsley leaves, and half of the grated lemon zest. Keep simmering over low heat.
- Take the ravioli out of the water with a slotted spoon and dry them in a large strainer. After that, put them in a baking dish.
- Add the butter and zest dressing and mix everything. After that, add the rest of the lemon zest and a fair sprinkle of ground black pepper.
- Your meal is ready.
If you’re going to make the ravioli from scratch, remember you’ll need an extra hour for preparation.
This recipe is particularly good with fish ravioli.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 8
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Boiling
- Cuisine: Italian