2 celery stalks
1/4 cup of white wine
1 cup of short shaped pasta (like macaroni, rigatoni, or penne)
- Fill a cookpot with water and bring to a boil.
- In the meantime, wash the vegetables and chop them. For better results, grate the carrot.
- Blend them together in a mixer or an immersion blender with the wine.
- When the water boils, add a tablespoon of coarse salt. Let it dissolve, and add the pasta.
- Add the soffritto cream to an oiled skillet or a small pot and let it cook on low heat for 5-10 minutes, in order to make it thicken.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add the soffritto cream.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Blending
- Cuisine: Italian