1 lb ground 80/20 beef
1 lb of ground pork
5 teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
2 teaspoons black pepper
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup grated Romano cheese
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. I like to use my hands because you can really get everything incorporated nicely.
- Form the meatballs with your hands. I try to get the meatballs about the size of a golf ball. I think that size is perfect for soaking up the sauce and staying nice and moist.
- Place the meatballs on an oiled baking sheet and place in a 400 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to rest for another 15-20 minutes.
- Prep Time: 25
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Meatballs
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Italian American
Keywords: how to make meatballs without eggs, meatballs recipes without eggs