2 lbs ground 80/20 beef
5 teaspoons chopped fresh garlic
2 tablespoon chopped parsley
2 teaspoons black pepper freshly ground
2 whole eggs
1 cup plain bread crumbs
1 cup of whole milk
1 cup grated Romano cheese or parmesan cheese
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. Use your hands so you can really get everything incorporated.
- Form the meatballs with your hands. Try to get the meatballs about the size of a golf ball. I think that size is perfect for soaking up the sauce and staying nice and moist.
- Place the meatballs on an oiled baking sheet and place in a 350 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to rest for another 15 minutes.
- Place the meatballs in a pot of marinara sauce and let them simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Serve the meatballs with your favorite pasta.