2 + 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
2 tsp Brown Sugar
1 tbsp Warm Water
1 cup milk
1/2 cup Ice
- In a small bowl, combine the matcha green tea powder and the sugar.
- Add the water to the matcha bowl and mix. If you have a matcha whisk, you can use it. You can also use a milk frother, if you have one. Otherwise, just mix the best you can with a spoon.
- Add ice to a 16 oz glass.
- Pour the matcha mixture over the ice cubes.
- Add your milk of choice to the glass.
- If using a mason jar or other airtight container, put on the lid and shake vigorously for about 30 seconds until the latte is frothy. You can also use a milk frother here instead.
- Prep Time: 3 Minutes
Keywords: vegan matcha latte, creamy oat milk matcha latte, green tea latte, iced latte, creamy iced matcha latte