1 bag brussels sprouts, halved and prepped
1 package chopped kale
1 sweet potato, diced
1 package Trader Joe’s chicken sausage, chopped (the thickness of the sausage is up to you)
1 package Trader Joe’s turkey bacon, chopped
2 tbsp goat cheese
1/2 whole apple
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1–2 tbsp dijon mustard
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Garlic powder to taste
Paprika to taste
Balsamic glaze (optional)
- Preheat oven to 380°
- Line a sheet pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil.
- Combine the diced sweet potatoes, brussel sprouts, turkey bacon, and cooked chicken sausage in a large bowl. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and whatever else you like. Mix thoroughly.
- Place all of the ingredients on the sheet pan, and spread evenly in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until brussel sprouts get crispy. Take out and place back in the oven after completing a turn of the pan at 15-20 minutes.
- While the items are cooking, take your kale and massage it with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Take balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and garlic powder and mix thoroughly, creating your dressing.
- Cut up your apple and place it to the side.
- When the ingredients are done baking, shake them around in the hot pan before placing them on top of kale. Dress with balsamic dressing, place apple slices on top of everything, and top with goat cheese.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Salad