4 sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat your grill on medium heat.
- Prepare your sweet potatoes by scrubbing the dirt off under hot water and drying them. Poke a few holes in each sweet potato using a fork.
- Place each sweet potato onto a piece of aluminum foil and drizzle with a little bit of olive oil. Sprinkle on a pinch of salt and gently coat the potato with the oil and salt using your hands. Fold foil around the sweet potatoes and seal the edges by pinching down around the seams.
- Once the grill is heated to about 400° F, place potatoes wrapped in foil onto the hot grill grates over indirect heat.
- Close the lid and grill for 45-60 minutes, until fork tender. Flip the potatoes halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove from the grill and serve with your choice of toppings.