7 garlic cloves
3 tbsp unsalted butter
3 tbsp all purpose flour
1 cup whole milk
a pinch of salt
Spicy Italian seasoning to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Take fresh garlic cloves, remove their skin, and grate them into a small bowl.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. After that, add the flour and cook at medium heat for about 90 seconds, whisking constantly.
- Add the milk and continue cooking for about 3 minutes, stirring well. It will gently thicken until creamy and bubbly.
- Now, add the grated garlic, spices, and parmesan cheese. Stir again, and let everything cook for another 30 to 45 seconds.
- Place your garlic pizza sauce it in a small bowl and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Prep Time: 19
- Cook Time: 6
- Category: Sauces
- Method: Cooking