- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Pour in the heavy cream and stir well to combine. Bring the sauce to a gentle simmer and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until it starts to thicken.
- Add the salt, black pepper, and paprika to the sauce and stir until well incorporated.
- Reduce the heat to low and slowly add the grated Parmesan cheese to the sauce, stirring constantly, until the cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Serve the Alfredo sauce over your favorite pasta, in a lasagna, or on a sandwich. The possibilities are endless!