We know there are thousands of versions of Carbone’s spicy rigatoni recipe. You’ve probably seen about 4 thousand TikToks on it. But we are confident this is the BEST one. Our secret? A delicious sauce… and broccoli rabe!
1 lb rigatoni
2 cups marinara sauce
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup Calabrian chili peppers finely diced
1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
1–2 oz prosciutto, sliced thin
1/2 cup broccoli rabe
1/4 cup garlic
1/2 cup fresh mozzarella
3 tbsp vodka
2 tbsp olive oil
- Boil pasta until al dente in a large pot of salted water, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon and saving a cup of the pasta water.
- Hit your pan with some olive oil and garlic, seasoned with salt and pepper. Let garlic toast up.
- Once garlic is warmed, toss in prosciutto. Let cook down.
- Hit pan with Calabrian chili peppers and broccoli rabe. Let cook.
- Toss in your vodka, and let it soak into the other ingredients.
- Add tomato sauce and heavy cream, let simmer together until combined.
- Add cooked rigatoni to the pan with grated Romano cheese.
- Toss together until pasta is completely coated with spicy pink vodka sauce.
- Add fresh mozzarella to the pan, and toss it in the oven for about two minutes or until cheese melts.
- Enjoy the most delicious pasta you will ever eat.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Main Course
- Method: Boiling and cooking
- Cuisine: Italian American
Keywords: carbone spicy rigatoni recipe,