100 gr flour
100 g bread crumbs
60 gr grated parmesan cheese
2 tbsp dried oregano
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
(optional) chili pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat the oven to 396°F.
- In the meantime, wash the zucchini and cut off their extremities.
- Cut the zucchini in half, then slice each part into 3 stripes, then cut them in half again. This way, you’ll get 12 sticks for each zucchini.
- Set up a breading station with 3 plates or bowls. Put the flour in the first one, the eggs in the second one, and mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan and spices in the last one.
- Flour the zucchini, then dip them in the eggs, and coat them with the breadcrumbs mix. Repeat the process to make your sticks extra crispy.
- After you’ve breaded them, arrange the zucchini fries on a baking dish covered in greaseproof paper.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes
- Serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Appetizers