12 oz coarse salt
6 oz red wine
1 bunch of rosemary
- Put the coarse salt in a bowl and pour the red wine over it. Let it sit there for at least 1 hour. Toward the end of the waiting time, start preheating the oven to 290° F, in fan mode.
- While you wait, wash the rosemary well, pat dry it with a kitchen towel, then separate the leaves from their stems and chop them fine.
- When the first hour has passed, take a sieve, cover it with a clean kitchen towel and use it to drain the salt.
- Move the salt on a wide oven tray covered with greaseproof paper. Add the chopped rosemary, mix a little, and then spread everything evenly over the entire surface of the tray with a spatula.
- Bake in fan mode at 290° F for 45 minutes. It is important to dry your flavored salt well. If it still feels a little moist at the end, continue to bake for another 10 minutes, or as long as needed.
- Prep Time: 1
- Cook Time: 45
- Category: Seasoning
- Method: Baking
Keywords: flavored salt, wine flavored salt, rosemary flavored salt