6 Russet potatoes
2 tbsp truffle oil
3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 garlic knob
2 sprigs of rosemary
freshly chopped parsley leaves to taste
fine salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Clean the potatoes and cut them by hand into thin, long strips. Then, let them soak for about 20 minutes in cold water. This will remove some of their starch and make them extra crispy at the end of the process.
- After the 20 minutes have passed, dry them as best you can with a clean kitchen towel.
- Take a baking sheet and cover it with greaseproof parchment paper. Arrange the potatoes on it along with the garlic, rosemary and a little olive oil, and bake in fan mode for 25 minutes. If your oven does not have this option, static mode is fine, but you may have to wait a little longer for the fries to become crispy.
- After the first 10 minutes of baking, stir them with a spatula to cook them evenly.
- When the fries are ready, place them in a large bowl and season them with salt, the remaining spices, truffle oil, and parmesan cheese. Mix well with a spoon.
- Let cool for a couple minutes and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 25
- Method: Baking
Keywords: parmesan truffle fries