1 whole loaf of ciabatta bread (440 gr.)
1 stick of butter (125 gr.)
2 garlic cloves
Chopped parsley leaves to taste
3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese (50 gr.)
- Let all ingredients get to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, mix the butter with the chopped garlic, parsley and parmesan cheese. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the ciabatta roll into 1-inch thick slices – but don’t cut them all the way through! Leave them attached to each other, as if the loaf was some kind of accordion. That way, after baking, the inside of the bread will remain slightly softer than the crust. If you like your garlic bread to be crunchy instead, just cut the loaf horizontally, spread the butter mixture on the bottom half, bring the two sides together, and skip straight to step 5.
- Spread the butter, parsley and garlic mixture on every slice of bread.
- Roll the ciabatta bread into an aluminum foil, place it on a sheet pan, and put it in the oven. The average cooking time is 20-25 minutes.
- After the baking time has passed, take your homemade garlic bread out of the oven and serve it hot.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Appetizers, Side Dishes
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Italian American
Keywords: garlic bread, crispy homemade garlic bread recipe, garlic ciabatta bread.